Ghana Websites | List of Ghana Government Websites I’m giving out a list of Ghana websites today. There are a lot of Ghana government websites that most people don’t know about.
This is partly because these websites aren’t optimized well enough for search engines or probably because most people don’t know those sites even existed.
This is what called for this list to be put out to our readers. A majority of the websites were done with either Joomla or Drupal.
I haven’t come across one that was made with WordPress or hard-coded yet – Except that of the Ghana Scholarship Secretariat which was made with WordPress. Wondering how I got to know, subscribe to the blog for updates. You can even know where a website is hosted. Check out the list of Ghana websites:
List of Ghana Websites, Government Websites
- Government of Ghanawww.ghana.gov.gh/
This is Ghana’s official government site. It provides news and information about the country’s government, parliament, ministries, constitution, districts, economy, education, and tourism.
- The Presidency, Republic of Ghanapresidency.gov.gh/
Home · About Ghana; Governance. The President · The Vice President · The Chief of Staff · Ministers · Initiatives; Briefing Room. Latest News · Press Releases.
- Online Passport Application – https://passport.mfa.gov.gh/: This provides information on Ghana’s online passport application, purchase channels. You can pay with Ecobank Ghana branches nationwide, Airtel Money, VISA & MasterCard, MTN Mobile Money, Tigo Cash, or Vodafone Cash.
- Ghana Statistical Service – www.statsghana.gov.gh/: You can get economic, social and demographic information here. Censuses and Surveys data can also be requested from here. Not forgetting national data archives and other Ghanaian information.
- eServices – Portal – www.eservices.gov.gh/: This website is the Online Services Portal of the Government of Ghana. The web portal is a one-stop window for services and information being offered by the eServices system.
- Ghana’s Trading Hub – https://www.ghanastradinghub.gov.gh/: This is Ghana’s trading Portal. You can find enabling laws, events, governance structure, import, export, and transit processes
- Youth Employment Agency – www.yea.gov.gh/: The Youth Employment Agency (YEA) was established under the Youth Employment Act 2015 (Act 887) to empower young people to contribute meaningfully to national development.
- Bank of Ghana – https://www.bog.gov.gh/: This is the official website of the Bank of Ghana.
- Local Government Service – lgs.gov.gh/ The Local Government Service is a public service institution established by the Local Government Service Act 2003; Act 656.
- Electoral Commission of Ghana – www.ec.gov.gh/: The Electoral Commission of Ghana enables and facilitates free and fair elections in Ghana and regulates the activities of all registered political parties.
- Ghana Standards Authority – www.gsa.gov.gh/: The Ghana Standards Authority (GSA) which is the national Standards body was established by the Standards Decree, 1967 (NLCD 199).
- Ghana e-Payment Portal – https://www.epay.gov.gh/: The Ghana e-Payment Portal is your one-stop-shop for Government Services and Products.
- Food and Drugs Authority – www.fdaghana.gov.gh/.
- Ghana Open Data Initiative – data.gov.gh/.
- DVLA – www.dvla.gov.gh/: Website of the Driver and Vehicle License Authority.
- Ghana Ports & Harbours Authority – www.ghanaports.gov.gh/: The Ghana Ports and Harbours Authority is the statutory public organization mandated to build, operate, maintain and regulate seaports in Ghana.
- The Ghana Meteorological Agency – www.meteo.gov.gh/: The Ghana Meteorological Agency (GMA) exists to provide efficient and reliable meteorological information.
- Energy Commission – www.energycom.gov.gh.
- Petroleum Commission – www.petrocom.gov.gh/: Ghana’s Upstream Petroleum Regulator.
- General Legal Council www.glc.gov.gh/.
- National Health Insurance Scheme – www.nhis.gov.gh/
- Office of the Head of Civil Service – www.ohcs.gov.gh/
- National Youth Authority, Ghana – www.nya.gov.gh/
- National Identification Authority – www.nia.gov.gh/
- Ghana AIDS Commission – www.ghanaids.gov.gh/: Information and support for the people of Ghana on the risks and the dangers of the disease.
- National Petroleum Authority (NPA) – www.npa.gov.gh/: The NPA is a statutory Agency regulating, overseeing and monitoring the petroleum downstream industry in Ghana to ensure efficiency, growth, and stakeholder.
- National Development Planning Commission – www.ndpc.gov.gh/: This commission advises the President of the Republic on development planning policy and strategy by providing a national development policy framework.
- Ghana National Household Registry – gnhr.gov.gh/
- The Student Loan Trust Fund – https://www.sltf.gov.gh/
- Controller & Accountant Generals Department – www.cagd.gov.gh/
- Scholarships Secretariat – www.scholarships.gov.gh/
- Online TIN Registration – || Ghana Revenue Authority –https://egovonline.gegov.gov.gh/EghanaWeb/GRAHome/eghana.portal.
- Fair Wages and Salaries Commission – fairwages.gov.gh/: The Fair Wages and Salaries Commission is the Institution mandated to implement the Single Spine Pay Policy.
- The Government of Ghana ePayslip – The popular website for checking your electronic payslip.
- The Parliament of Ghana – Get updated on News and Events of the Ghanaian Parliament.
There are a lot more of these Ghana websites but we have only selected these few and most important ones. The list would be updated as and when new ones are added. If you think there are some important ones that we have left out, please let us know.
Don’t forget to share this and leave us a comment. We would really appreciate.